Hi everyone, long time no see! My exams have finally finished so I can get back to this blog. Apologies for the lack of content recently, but all that’s about to change – I have loads of reviews and other good things in the works. So, without further ado, onto today’s tag.
The Desert Island Disk Tag was created by Zuky @bookbum. I was tagged by Kayla at @kdrewthebookworm (quite a long time ago) and I’m really excited to have a go at this. Everyone please make sure to check out Zuky and Kayla’s blogs because their awesome!
I really like this tag because it’s based on a really interesting UK radio show that my family always listen to in the car on Sunday mornings.
- Link back to @bookbum‘s original post.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Answer the questions!
- Tag other people to keep it going.
The Premise: You are cast away onto a remote desert island:
- You can bring 5 albums. What are they?
- You can bring 1 book. What is it? (You already have the complete works of Shakespeare and a religious text if you want one – remember, no series!)
- You can bring 1 luxury item. What is it? (It must be inanimate and can’t be something that could help you escape the island.)
My Answers: (In no particular order)
- How to Save a Life – The Fray (Favourite Song = How to Save a Life)
- 25 – Adele (Favourite Song = Million Years Ago)
- Night Visions – Imagine Dragons (Favourite Song = Demons)
- Hamilton Soundtrack (Favourite Song = The Schuyler Sisters/What’d I Miss)
- La La Land Soundtrack (Favourite Song = Audition)
This was such a difficult decision for me but ultimately I just had to go with my traditional choice, but it’s the one that I could read over and over again and again.
Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare
(Book #3 of the Infernal Devices series)
A notebook and pen. So I could always find a way to “escape” by writing down stories and creating other worlds for myself.
I hope you enjoyed this tag! I’m so glad to finally be back and posting again, I didn’t realise how much I’d missed it until I started again and it all came back so naturally. I have a week more of school and then I’m free for summer, so expect a lot more updates and fun stuff soon!
Thanks for reading, Elsie x